Sunday, December 4, 2016

Faith, The Great Equalizer



December 4, 2016

Faith The Great Equalizer

It hasn't been that long since I've reactivated this blog, the views and forwards are higher than they have ever been, and I thank you all for that.

As you can tell from the tone of this blog, there are a number of things on my heart. First is God, secondly is Israel, third is The USA, fourth is the upcoming World War. Topics easily covered ad nauseum by the "MainStream Media" except, the MSM doesn't talk about God, unless its in terms of denying personal freedom or antiquated rules and punishments. Israel is always painted as a horrible Muslim murdering nation who has no right to exist. The USA has been portrayed over the past 8 years by the Obama administration as owing the world an apology for our past sins.

The upcoming World War isn't discussed.

Today I would like to step aside and share with you some hope. You see, two years ago my Mother passed from this life and into the next.  If those any of you have lost your Mother, then you know how difficult those 'after years' are.

My Mother was a devout Christian, and she made it her life's mission that her children became Christians too. My two younger sisters followed lock step in with my Mom. I was the Black Sheep. I went in another direction, which wasn't the church going, happily married, stable minded son.

I was a jerk. Yes, I admit it.

All of that changed when I had a personal encounter with the living Christ on February 5, 1989. I'll never ever forget that day. From that time on my Mom and I became best friends.

Since then I have made many journeys through Gods Word. If you haven't read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, I would highly encourage you to do so. What I have found in doing so is that the Bible isn't a lumping together of  66 Books, written by Shepard's, Kings and Tax Collectors...but it is a cohesive collection that has a start and an end.

Along the way our God stops and gives us a glimpse of what the 'other side' is like. He shows us, those who are remaining during the recreation of The Earth, what life will be like.

It's those brief glimpses that give us Believers a pause, a hope and a breath of fresh air.

I'd like to share with you some art.




At this time we see Akiane Kramarik, 12 years old and child prodigy painter. Her paintings and drawings of Jesus have mesmerized millions.







Next lets look at Isabella Abreu Carvalho (1983-2004) This beautiful 21 year old had some brilliant visions of what awaited her on the other side.






 


The prophet Isaiah saw it, and wrote Gods word for us;


Isaiah 11: 6-9

“The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,
The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;
And a little child shall lead them.

The cow and the bear shall graze;
Their young ones shall lie down together;
And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole,
And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den.

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,
For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord
As the waters cover the sea.


Isaiah 65: 17-25
17 “For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.

18 But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create;
For behold, I create
Jerusalem as a rejoicing,
And her people a joy.

19 I will rejoice in
Jerusalem,
And joy in My people;
The voice of weeping shall no longer be heard in her,
Nor the voice of crying.
20 “No more shall an infant from there live but a few days,
Nor an old man who has not fulfilled his days;
For the child shall die one hundred years old,
But the sinner being one hundred years old shall be accursed.

21 They shall build houses and inhabit them;
They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.

22 They shall not build and another inhabit;
They shall not plant and another eat;
For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people,
And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

23 They shall not labor in vain,
Nor bring forth children for trouble;
For they shall be the descendants of the blessed of the Lord,
And their offspring with them.
24 “It shall come to pass
That before they call, I will answer;
And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
The lion shall eat straw like the ox,
And dust shall be the serpent’s food.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,”
Says the Lord.

As we approach the Christmas Season. Lets take a few moments and thank God for giving us parents that encouraged us, prayed for us and raised us right.

Lets thank our God for allowing us to live at this time in history.

We all have been so richly blessed. Maybe we don't have the abilities to draw or paint, or to even write, but we all have the ability to believe. It is that faith that's precious.

Faith puts the wealthy on par with the homeless in Gods eyes.

Faith is the great equalizer.


No comments: