Friday, May 17, 2013

Free Speech...Good Or Evil?

I was goofing off today, as my knee screamed for ice. Yeah I tore up my knee when I first started my current truck driving job, and short of surgery I have to chew Ranger Candy (ibuprofen and stronger) and basically manage my physical movements on days like today. I called in and am now sitting here under an ice pack.

So, Im reading an article about the US Military/Pentagon making the rounds through some blogs,. but mainly through the very liberal press.

If you'd like to see the article in question, click on Pentagon Unilaterally Grants Itself Authority Over ‘Civil Disturbances’

I cant honestly say much about the military issue, as I only have information from a liberal/progressive paper. I did look around their website for a bit. Seems they, The Long Island something or other, is just a rag in my opinion. 

This newspaper goes so far as to plant the seed in peoples minds to "nullify a jury." You see this papers stance is that blacks are unfairly being locked up. I guess that for life to be equal, we need to have equal representation in prisons.  The article Hang The Jury shares this;

"A cursory review of prison statistics illustrates the nightmare that is African Americans’ experience with our criminal “justice” system. There are currently more than 7 million Americans caught up at some point in the prison system between probation, incarceration and parole.

Incredibly, 40 percent of our prisoners are black even though African Americans comprise only 13 percent of the total U.S. population. I live in a state where that number is closer to 50 percent. All told, America has 25 percent of the world’s incarcerated population despite only having 5 percent of the world’s population. This makes the sheer number of blacks in the prison system today even more overwhelming.

If you think there’s something wrong with this picture, continue reading, as there’s something that you can do about it. If you think this is because black people commit crime at a higher rate than white people do, then there’s a special place for you in hell or, worse, Congress."

Yeah...and through the 1st Amendment, they can print and spew this crap to their hearts content. So, is this spin to further the gulf between black and white relations? To a certain degree, I believe it is. The left/progressives spoil for fights...especially with white conservatives. The more they can get us to fight and defend each other, the more time they have to foster their agenda.

I believe that in the future, more than likely near future. We will start to see more and more physical attacks against non-muslims.

There is plenty to write about regarding this newspaper. Stay tuned to this blog for more.



No comments: