Monday, August 14, 2017

Patience








NewLife74  
 

Patience

I am having a very hard time with my hobby/business direction. I find it very difficult to wade through tutorials and listening to the endless droning on and on of the presenter. Then they constantly pound you for money to buy more of their teachings.

As you might have noticed, I am developing my painting and photography talents. I am at a point in my life that due to age and medical issues, this area is my retirement, if you will.

The pinnacle for me is to paint people. Its not as easy as you might think, especially if the model is, well....beautiful.

Stay tuned as this develops.

Ok enough of my ranting.

Im watching a video right now from BP Earthwatch. Now I do like this guy, he has a wonderfully deep voice and he's graphically descriptive. One area of his expertise is space. He is very well informed on space related areas. He is also very well versed on the Cern collider and Fukishima nuclear disaster.

So here is a shout out to you all for Jesse's channel. Please take a moment and check him out.


Today BP Earthwatch posted a vlog about the newly discovered Bubonic Plague outbreak in Arizona. Yeah friggin Bubonic Plague.

Stay safe folks.

No comments: