Saturday, April 27, 2013

Agree With Bill Maher? Say it Aint So..

Yeah I consider Bill Maher, a jack assed douche bag.

So now that I got that of my chest, I have to say that I am in agreement with him. Shhh, dont tell anyone I said that.

Maher questions the Boston Polce for opening fire on the boat where that POS Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was holed up.

Which I agree with.

Maher also said that America is becoming a “police state.”

“I want to talk about the police, who I am a supporter of… Look at this, I mean if this is what you have – why don’t you invade a country? …. I mean go up to Canada – take their oil… This country is becoming a police state. And it is very troubling to me,” Maher said, while showing pictures of police officers patrolling the city and searching for Tsarnaev.

Folks, when the uber liber media darlings start agreeing with conservatives, then we are being handed a real shit sandwich.

Got preps? 

No comments: